Migrating from Forms 3.0 or 4.0 to a J2EE Application Server Environment.

From: Felix Pardos <fpardos_at_ssasis.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 11:51:33 -0700

[Quoted] We have some applications we want to move to a Real J2EE Enviroment to use any application server, Orion, Jboss, Weblogic, Iplanet, but as we have Oracle Developer 6i these applications are flavored to run only on Oracle Application Server.
Does someone has any experience on this or has some information in how to transform Forms 3.0 and 4.0 to a Full J2EE compliant environment. Best Regards,
Felix. Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 20:51:33 CEST

Original text of this message