Re: Newbie Question (help with Reports)

From: JS <jopost18_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:35:32 GMT

There is a wizard in Report Builder that will handle this nicely.

Select the field you want to hide. View that field's properties. Look for something named "Conditional Formatting". This will take you to the wizard. It will walk you through the rest. This wizard is writing a format trigger for you. You can view and edit the code if you look for the Format Trigger in the property list for the item you want to hide.

JS