Re: desperate, need oracle help!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:29:10 +0200

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:22:07 +0200, "IAC" <"an"underscore"user"_at_"lycos"dot"com"> wrote:

>Okay, so here's my story. It's vague in some places, and I apologize, but I
>admit I am a little paranoid about our db admin coming across these posts
>and turning me in.

I don't think this group should endorse attempts to nail a fellow DBA, and the situation you are in now is exactly what you deserve for doing so. Why didn't you just ask?

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Apr 14 2002 - 17:29:10 CEST

Original text of this message