Re: desperate, need oracle help!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:36:00 +0200

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:58:41 +0200, "IAC" <"an"underscore"user"_at_"lycos"dot"com"> wrote:

>I really cant give many details.
>The db is running on linux (which? unknown)
>The fields (4 to 6 of them) are text and/or date
>not sure what version of the server
>hardly any tools at my disposal (cept Discoverer but i doubt its much help
>here). can I download any?
>whether I 'fess up or I get caught doing this I'm pretty much in the same
>basket, so even the slightest change of success would be worth it.

Are you employed by
the CIA
the KGB
[Quoted] or did you just demonstrate you *are* a *hacker*. Otherwise, what is *so* secret about your mission you can't provide any details?
Obviously you are up to havoc, aren't you? If you only have select privileges and you have no means to obtain appropiate privileges (which I would consider *good*), just forget about it, and turn yourself in to the local police.

--
Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address