Re: Personal Oracle for Windows XP

From: Jonathan Best <j-best2NOSPAM_at_ERASETHISshaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:25:57 GMT

I was running 8i on my XP Pro box no probs. It's possible you got a corrupt download. If you have broadband, redownload it. You can get the 8i from Oracle as a download free, as well as 9i, but 9i being 1800Mb, I don't suggest it without broadband. If you want, I can try to find my install notes for 8i and send them to you.

HTH
Jon