Does Oracle have an MSDE equivalent?

From: Ron Fluegge <rmflugge_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:07:55 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been trying to locate and obtain an Oracle "personal" edition of 8/9i [Quoted] that is equivalent to Microsoft's MSDE.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I need to develop/modify an application to interface with Oracle databases, [Quoted] [Quoted] but I need something that I can "afford" and that can run as a reduced version of the server product -- hopefully something that can be downloaded [Quoted] [Quoted] or purchased for a "reasonable" fee. (MSDE is the developer/desktop version [Quoted] of SQL Server.)

[Quoted] Any advice, suggestions, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks...

Ron Fluegge
rmflugge_at_swbell.net
Power corrupts, and absolute power is actually pretty neat... Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:07:55 CEST

Original text of this message