how to change MENU font size in JDeveloper 9i?

From: Ladislav Ligart <ligart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2002 12:30:02 -0700

The menu (and other "system") font size in JDeveloper 9i is TINY. I'd like to make it larger so that I can keep my vision a few years longer.

The only font size setting I found was for the code window, which is not what I'm talking about. I tried changing the Environment / Look and Feel (Oracle, Windows, Metal, CDE) and that didn't really help.

JBuilder has an option in an ini/config file setting that let you change the system font size. Anything like that in JDeveloper? Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 21:30:02 CEST

Original text of this message