Personal Oracle for Windows XP

From: Richard Cranford <RichardCranfordNoSpam_at_EarthLink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:57:21 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Couple of years ago I took some Oracle classes and the instructor let me [Quoted] [Quoted] borrow a his Personal Oracle CD which I was able to install on my Win98 machine. Can't remember what version it was except that it was one of the earlier text-based systems.

Does anyone know where to get a version of Personal Oracle I can run on my new WinXP machine just so's I can practice Oracle stuff while I'm waiting to [Quoted] get a job? I tried downloading an Oracle 8i file from Oracle.Com, but it [Quoted] does not seem to want to install itself on my XP machine.

TIA Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:57:21 CEST

Original text of this message