Re: JDeveloper

From: Chas Newport <chas_newport_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:09:29 +0100

> I have a more specific problem, maybe more easily solved: When
> testing a JSP from the IDE, my browser will not start up to display
> the results. I can find, in the generated HTML directory, a
> "WebRunner" (or some such) html doc, which, when manually opened,
> executes the JSP and displays the expected result, but this is a pain.
> In JD 9i, I found a place to specify the browser path (supposedly
> only required for non-default browsers), and setting this helps 9i do
> the right thing. I can't find a similar setting in 3.2.3. Any hints?

I have done the same tutorial using the latest JDeveloper Beta with a licensed 9i database and my browser hangs saying "Loading..." but never runs the browse form... I tried running WebRunner.htm but that hangs too ... any ideas? Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 13:09:29 CEST

Original text of this message