Re: Opinion asked - schema tool

From: David Penney <anon_at_noaddress.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 14:31:42 +0100

We have a great modeler on 30-40 day eval from our website. Very easy to use & full featured. If it has been upgraded to v2.1 then you can use it to create DDL also. You can customise the diagrams & change the level of detail shown.

The abstract data modeling is extremely advanced & it uses the XML Metadata Interchange format as a standard for storing & exchanging models.

The only charge I would pass on during the 30 days is toencourage you to go back to our website & send to me suggestions on the product.

If you leave a message when you register, put my name in there & it will be routed to me instead of our sales group.

Regards,

             David Penney
             CTO-Europe
             http://www.metamatrix.com