Re: Oracle Reports: Repeating frame collapses

From: Surfnet <j.r.l.m.bataille#3#_at_uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:58:46 +0200

Hello Alexander,

you can refer to a column in your query. You then have to write "column_a is null' in stead of 'column_a = null'.
Or you can write a 'nvl' in you query ( select nvl(column_a, 'No records found') ).

I think it would be better to put your object B_TEST in the frame R_TEST and not over it. If you then show B_TEST with a format trigger you hide all other objects in R_TEST with a format trigger.

Hope this helps.

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre