How to use Crystal Reports with Oracle

From: Alex <alex_vlm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2002 09:36:48 -0800

Hello,

[Quoted] I am trying to create reports in Crystal Reports 6 Pro from Personal Oracle 8i. I am using ODBC in Crystal to connect to Oracle. Everything is running on Windows Millennium.

In Crystal: When I go to new report -> Data -> SQL/ODBC -> I get connected -> Choose SQL Table box. In Choose SQL Table box I only can choose tables and views. So for example if I want to do select query from several tables my only choice is to create view in Oracle and open it in Crystal? Can I do ad-hoc queries in Crystal?

Would very much appreciate any response! Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 19:36:48 CEST

Original text of this message