How to use OracleInProcServer COm Server in Delphi5 on XP ?

From: Charles MOUSSANGO <jean-charles.moussango_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:04:54 +0100

Hi,
[Quoted] I have Oracle8.1.7 and Delphi5 Enterprise running on a Windows XP box.

I'd like to use the OracleInProcServer 3.0 COM server in a program I'm writing.
But when Importing the Library types in the project, I Haev a compilation error on the created delphi created Unit 'OracleInProcServer_TLB' Member functions of the TOraServerClass and TOraSessionClass are not recognized.
And the comment at the beginnig of the unit states that there have an error when creating the bitmap for TOraServerClass and for TOraSessionClass because the GUID format is incorrect.

Do anybody have a solution to that ?

Thankx in advance.

Charles. Received on Fri Mar 29 2002 - 00:04:54 CET

Original text of this message