Need help with Designer ORA-01403 No Data Found

From: Sameer <sahil_at_prairie.lakes.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 08:56:15 -0800

I created a new DB and now i am tryin to set the Application System. I have done excatly the book told me to do. I have a owner account and  a manager account. Both these accounts are granted all the permissions that the book had.
My next step is to log into Oracle Designer to create the Application System. To do this i am using the Manager account as it says.. and when i hit create it get
ORA-01403 No Data Found. I dont know why i am gettin this. I was readint through some of your stuff on jeja.com but that didnt work either. I increased the size of Large_Pool_Size = 614400 to 261440. I also granted the .lock and .pipe permission to the the OWNER ACCOUNT.

By the way.. i am using Oracle 8.1.6 and it is installed on Slackware 8. I using the desinger from my machine whcih is a XP pro..

If you can please guide me to solve this it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Received on Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:56:15 CET

Original text of this message