Multilingual forms

From: Andrei Vdovin <p61_at_yandex.ru>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 00:53:08 -0800

Hello,

[Quoted] I have an Forms-disigned application. But our clients located in different countries and require native-language interface. Of course, I can clone forms and retype static text, prompts, hints, etc. As a result I will get support and upgrade problems!

I assume that should be "base" version of application forms and some utility for replace necessary language-specific elements (via Forms API or other).

Any suggestions or is there a better way.

Thanks in advance,
Andrei Vdovin Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:53:08 CET

Original text of this message