SQL Plus

From: Adam Gent <adam_at_arcweb.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:49:41 -0000

Hi,

I have just installed the oracle client software and have the SQL Plus or SQL Plus worksheet utils installed.

The SQL Plus worksheet is in java and seems to wrap everything, is there any where to change this so it does not wrap.

[Quoted] I also seem to remeber a version of SQL Plus worksheet that was not in java and did not wrap text.

Can anyone eithet tell me how to change the Java version to not line wrap or if I can get hold of the old verion of the worksheet.

Thanks,

Adam Gent Received on Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:49:41 CET

Original text of this message