US-VA Sorry for mistake (Platinum Repository)

From: Ajay Gandhi <agandhi_at_sirc.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:28:38 -0500

Everybody,

Yesterday, there was a posting about jobs under newsgroup other than "JOBS" newsgroup. We would like to apologize for the mistake. We got several emails from the moderator and We realize that it was our mistake.

Also We had mentioned the name for Blue Collar Objects in the email. That was a typo. Blue Collar Objects.com has nothing to do with this posting.

I will see that we don't run into this kind of spamming.

Thanks

Ajay Gandhi

Here is the posted message.

We are looking for 3 Data Analyst with the following experiences.
Position: Computer Data Repository/Data Analyst
Location: Northern Virginia
Duration: More than 2 Years

Description: Experience with Platinum PR/MVS repository administration, CDR products. Working knowledge of COBOL/JCL batch and COBOL. SQL or CA-IDEAL 4GL programming languages. IBM DB2 RDBMS. TSO/ISPF environment manipulation and navigation MVS.

The salary will be very competitive. We can offer your either 1099 or W-2.

If you are interested, please forward your resume at your earliest to

Solomon Thompson Jr.
Blue Collar Objects
soljr_at_bluecollarobjects.com Received on Sun Mar 24 2002 - 03:28:38 CET

Original text of this message