Compatibilty Issue between Alpha VMS 7.3 and Oracle 7.3.2

From: John Polcari <jpolcari_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:18:07 GMT

Hi All,

I am wondering if there are any issues between Alpha VMS 7.3 and Oracle 7.3.2. I have an Alpha Server
running Alpha VMS 7.3 with Oracle 7.3.2, could anybody tell if they encountered any issues with this version of Oracle running with the version VMS. The system has been live for about a week know and got a severity
600 error. We restarted the listener on the server, we have not had any more hipcups since then, but I am trying to a handle on things in case it blows up again.
Does anybody know if there are patches that may need to applied to the system? If you know of any patches, please let me know and I will look through the release notes prior to installing the patch.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 03:18:07 CET

Original text of this message