Re: PL/SQL

From: Richard Kuhler <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:43:30 GMT

[Quoted] It's difficult to say what the best solution is without seeing the whole [Quoted] picture. However, you might consider dynamically creating a private synonym at the beginning of the code to point to the correct table. Then just use the synonym everywhere in the rest of the code.

Richard Kuhler