forms4.5 & ole

From: Georg Hirber <ghirber_at_se-nord.[nospam]provinz.bz.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:25:00 +0100

Hi,
I just work on an old application in forms4.5 and i added an OLE container (in a detail block). It works well.
Now I want to display the 'MS-word' icon in the container for inserted documents. I set the property 'OLE tenant aspect' to 'icon'. For the first record of the detail block I see the icon correctly, but for all futher records I see the content of the document in the ole item and not the icon. And when I use an query (F7/F8) then the icon disappears for the first record too.
Must I set the property programmactically (and where)? Any suggestions. Thanks und best regards
Georg Hirber Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 11:25:00 CET

Original text of this message