Re: "Business function usages" within designer2000 v6i

From: Patrick van Beusekom <Patrick.van.Beusekom_at_port.rotterdam.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:24:21 +0100

"Wazzup" <wazzup_at_no.spam.ok> schreef in bericht news:a2mfid$1o18$1_at_scavenger.euro.net...
> Hi,
>
> It seems that designer2000 v6i no longer offers you the oppurtunity to
> describe the business function usages of the modules.
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions on how to implement this v1.x mechanism
> within v6i?
>
> Thanks for your time and effort!!

Navigate to your module --> Usages --> Implementing Business Functions in the RON. As far as I know you can't change the usages in the Design Editor.

HTH, Patrick Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:24:21 CET

Original text of this message