Re: system requirement

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:53:29 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] No. Because you have provided insufficient information. What versionof [Quoted] Oracle 8i? Enterprise Edition? Standard? Personal?

For a single user with a small database for learning or for 10,000 users banging in thousands of transactions per hour from an internet web site.

Give us enough information from which to formulate a response.

Daniel Morgan