Re: Oracle 8i performance probs

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:03:40 GMT

Based on your posting ... my suspicion is that you have multiple problems and that addressing just one of them will only expose the next.

Hire an expert DBA to spend one week looking at your system to give you a complete evaluation of everything from the operating system parameters to init.ora parameters, to tablespace usage, etc. Then fix them all.

Daniel Morgan