Re: PLSQL Library question in Forms 6i

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2002 05:16:47 -0800

You cant make a direct reference to an item in a form(goes for fields as well) in PL/SQL libraries. There are two built ins to get around this one is COPY and there is another one that I cant remember offhand. If you look up copy the other should be in the example or easy to find. It basically does the same thing, but skirts around the direct reference to the form.