Viewing the Data Dictionary using DBA Studio

From: Atif Mahadik <atifm-no_spam_at_vsnl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:04:18 +0530

Hi All,
I'm new to Oracle.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I have Oracle 8i Server in stalled on a Win2k Professional box. I've been reading the concepts document for sometime now. One of the topics in this document pertain to the data dictionary. While reading the document I would like to view the data dictionary. But I need to know how I can do this using the DBA studio. I guess what I'm looking for is a place where I can get DBA studio documentation.

Thanks in Advance Received on Sun Mar 17 2002 - 13:34:18 CET

Original text of this message