Re: 10+ terrabyte size Warehouse Design Build and Admin exp ?

From: Michael Austin <maustin_at_firstdbasource.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:44:38 -0500

Are you looking for a consultant? or someone to help you build it for free? Some of us used to get paid big $$$ for doing this sort of thing. (and yes I can design and administer such a beast.) I built a database for a major company that loaded data at a rate of 200M records every 2.5 hours. The requirment was 400M in 8 hours and was to be scalable beyond 12TB/year.

--
Regards,

Michael Austin            Registered Linux User #261163
First DBA Source, Inc.    http://www.firstdbasource.com
Sr. Consultant         Currently available