Re: Running forms 6i on client

From: Keld Nielsen <keldnielsen_at_image.dk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:10:57 +0100

[Quoted] should be done through a template, however

let's say you have opened a form and would like to attach a library (obviously you havent tried this !)

now please don't ask why one would want to attach a library.

form builder --> click attached libraries --> click on the green + --> click on browse (find a pll or plx you want to attach) and when you have found what you want to attach, what does it say when you press the attach button ?

come on, don't you think you aught to do just a little bit of work on your own ?

[Quoted] eof as far as I'm concerned.