Re: Running forms 6i on client

From: <SUSOTT_at_amnutrition.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:09:47 -0700

[Quoted] "Joost Bataille" <j.r.l.m.batailleREMOVETHIS_at_uva.nl> wrote in message [Quoted] news:a6t7q8$792$1_at_mail.ic.uva.nl...
> Hello Susott,
>
> the OFGTEL library is not a system support file, it belongs to the
> application. Actually it's a library that's used by Oracle Designer and
> attached at compile time. It is needed in the runtime environment so it
> should be in the directory(s) of your registry FORMxx_PATH.
> Look for it in your oracle_home.
>
> It's is possible that your application wants it in a compiled form, as
.plx.

> Regards, Joost
>
> --
> Joost Bataille
> University of Amsterdam ICT centre
> www.ic.uva.nl
> <SUSOTT_at_amnutrition.com> wrote in message
> > Are there other support files not installed when the runtime was
> installed?
> > It seems to have installed a lot of support files, although when I try
> > run my form I am getting this error FRM-40039 Cannot attach library
OFGTEL
> > while opening form. I am still searching for this library, any
thoughts?

[Quoted] Thank you for your thoughts but,
[Quoted] I tried copying the OFGTEL.PLL and OFGTEL.PLX into the directory with the [Quoted] [Quoted] FMX, the orawin95\bin\, the orawin95\forms60\ directories and tried to run [Quoted] [Quoted] the form after each copy. I am still receiving the error. must this plx [Quoted] [Quoted] come from the same compiling of the form (I can't use a plx from a different machine)? Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 19:09:47 CET

Original text of this message