Re: Running forms 6i on client

From: Joost Bataille <j.r.l.m.batailleREMOVETHIS_at_uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:34:18 +0100

[Quoted] Hello Susott,

the OFGTEL library is not a system support file, it belongs to the application. Actually it's a library that's used by Oracle Designer and [Quoted] [Quoted] attached at compile time. It is needed in the runtime environment so it [Quoted] should be in the directory(s) of your registry FORMxx_PATH. [Quoted] Look for it in your oracle_home.

It's is possible that your application wants it in a compiled form, as .plx.

[Quoted] Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
[Quoted] University of Amsterdam ICT centre