Re: Running forms 6i on client

From: Keld Nielsen <keldnielsen_at_image.dk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:28:25 +0100

[Quoted] Hi Joost,

I'm not saying that the files you mention are not needed, rather that they are not needed on the client side in order to run Forms & Report runtime.

Anyway - our clients
(mainly distributers placed all over the country (Denmark - if any US person is reading this, then no it's not the capital of Sweden :-) [Quoted] [Quoted] ) do not have any Oracle related software installed on their client PC's.

[Quoted] I'm not sure though, whether the dll's etc. where copied to the winnt\system32 net dir or installed from the server (i.e. not through a network drive)

Have a nice week-end !
Regards, Keld