oracle web forms - remove window title bar / scrollbars / margins - please help!

From: yael <ylevovitz_at_riafinancial.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:44:13 -0800

Hi!
I am creating an Oracle Form on the web and 1) I need to remove the title bar that appears beneath the menu and toolbar. 2) I also have a problem that the web browser window has a margin which I cant remove. I want the applet to fill the full page of the browser. I tried changing the body tag of the html document - <body marginwidth=0 marginheight=0> and it doesnt have any effect. 3)My third problem is that the browswer gives me these scrollbars that I cant remove - they take up a lot of necessary space.

I am using Oracle 9iAS, Forms 6i and need it to work in both Internet Explorer and Netscape.

Thanks in advance! I would REALLY appreciate any help possible.

Thanks,
Yael Levovitz
ylevovitz_at_riafinancial.com Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 00:44:13 CET

Original text of this message