More information on our printing problem...

From: Oke Millett <millett_at_un.org>
Date: 14 Mar 2002 00:39:22 -0800

Doublechecked our paths set up on each client's registry. REPORTS60Path did not include the network drive for our execute and template subdirectories. (Forms60path was OK) Now we have SOME printing functional although we are also now getting error messages on some screens about libraries not being connected. (Could be a related issue?!?) Furthermore, what printing we do have is EXCRUCIATINGLY slow. We don't have a huge amount of bandwidth between buildings, but I can't understand a 10 minute delay to print a simple report of about 50 transactions.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

-Oke & Sylvia Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 09:39:22 CET

Original text of this message