help on PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to stored procedure

From: Shaw <xiaomin.ying_at_lipper.reuters.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 16:22:43 -0800

I got the same error messages: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to Oracle stored procedures doesn't matter which stored procedures I called, what kind parameter passed in or out, or how many parameters passed in or out. I tried use OCIBindByName, and OCIBindByPos, and My OCI application failed at same spot: when execute OCIStmtExecute, and got exact same error message: Error - ORA-06550: line 1, column 8:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'SHAW_TEST_NOOUTPARAM'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 8:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

I guess my problems is binding, both my input parameters and output parameters at PL/SQL statement is an array of scalars

Array of Scalars any scalar datatype Bind an array of scalars using OCIBindByName() or OCIBindByPos().

How to binding the array of scalars as parameters at oci application? Could someone have examples?

Thanks Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 01:22:43 CET

Original text of this message