Populating "current record" list in multiple record block

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 14:24:55 -0800

[Quoted] Hi all,

I have a block where 5 records are displayed and two of the fields in the block are list items. the second list item should be populated for selection based on what was chosen in the first. To do this, I simply created a record group that takes the value from the first item as an argument, then, in a when-list-changed trigger on the first list , I populate the second list from that before-mentioned group.

My only problem is that ALL the lists(meaning all records in the block) are populated with the populate_list.

I just want to populate the current records list is there a way to say something like populate_current_record_list?

Does this make sense?

Much thanks if you can help Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 23:24:55 CET

Original text of this message