Subreports in Oracle Reports 6i

From: a1ik <a1ik.REMOVE_THIS_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:44:38 GMT

[Quoted] Hello, all!

I am working on a project using Oracle Reports 6i. As my reports become more [Quoted] complex it is more difficult to manage them. One of my reports is built of [Quoted] more then 30 independent tabular reports that have to share the same title [Quoted] printed and reviewed as one entity. The size of the .rdf file grew well above 6 Mb. The size and complexity of the report makes it extremely difficult to work with it.

Is it possible to break down my report on the collection of simple tabular [Quoted] reports which I could separately develop and test? I have some experience [Quoted] working with Seagate's reporting tools. In Seagate Info I was able to make [Quoted] each tabular report as a separate subreport and then embed all my subreports [Quoted] into master report. How would I do it with Oracle Reports 6i?

Thank you,

--Alexander Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 19:44:38 CET

Original text of this message