Re: Help! How can I get the source code of a warped procedure ?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 00:05:50 -0800

"Yong" <Yong_at_abc.com> wrote in message news:<a6m91a$bkb$1_at_mail.cn99.com>...
> Help! How can I get the source code of a warped procedure ?
>
> I lost all my source codes of more than 20 procedures last night.
>
> Only the wrapped procedures exist in my database.
>
> How can I decode those procedures to get back code ?

I guess you can't. It seems to me like the very purpose of wrapping is not to be able to get source code.

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.