Oracle backup & restore

From: Laurent Boutet <laurent.boutet1_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:46:47 +0100

Hi !
[Quoted] I'm french so please forgive my french accent :-) First, while you read this news...I'm learning how to backup/restore Oracle [Quoted] database...but in case I could not learn it well alone, I'd like you to help me...
[Quoted] So...does anybody could help me on how to make backup & restauration of Oracle DataBase ???
I mean...could you tell me the exact commands to do ?? from the beginning to [Quoted] the end ....
Please be explicit...I'm a beginner...

Thanks very very much in advance...you'd save my life :-) Laurent Received on Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:46:47 CET

Original text of this message