Weblogic run Error on Solaris~~~ Please Help

From: Micos Attile <micosat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:43:32 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] I have a Bizzare error and dont know how to solve it.

I have set-up one Sun Netra T-1 with a product called Cisco ACS (Advanced Cisco Secure). This comes bundled with weblogic to interface it with Oracle database.

Setup as follows:

Sun Netra T-1, Solaris 8 (possiably 01/00 release but dont know how to check), Oracle 8i client 8.1.6 along with Cisco ACS 2.3.6 (which includes weblogic).

All works well

However, I have setup another Sun Netra T-1 (however this time its an AC200) with Solaris 8 (02/02 release), Oracle 8i client 8.1.6 with Cisco ACS 2.3.6.

There is a script included with ACS that allows you to execute SQL statements from the CLI. However, on this second sun, weblogic just hangs and waits.

The oracle client seems to work ok (I can run SQLPLUS to a Oracle server) ie: sqlplus user/password_at_server-name works ok

I dont know where to star looking as boths systems are near identical. ANY sound suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance Received on Sun Mar 10 2002 - 23:43:32 CET

Original text of this message