oracle discoverer, reporting, excel, web integration, etc.

From: CoxNet <chasd1_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 16:23:02 GMT

Hello all. We are a shop that uses Oracle Discoverer to pull information from Oracle DBs. This information is then subsequently imported into excel where it is [may be] further massaged, pivot tables applied, etc., then distributed to the end users by email.

We would like to automate as much of this process as possible by automatically running the discoverer queries and have the results go into the/a predefined excel spreadsheet which could then be viewed on the web. What paths, products, etc. should we consider for this project?

Thank you. Received on Sat Mar 09 2002 - 17:23:02 CET

Original text of this message