Resource file for custom icons in Forms 6i

From: Henry <henry_2303_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06 Mar 2002 01:17:21 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] We are using a custom icons in our client/server application using Forms 6i. I created the UI60_ICON registry pointing to the directory with the our icons (ico files) but it does not seem to accept that. For some very old Forms version there was a registry entry TK23_ICON for this but I tried to create all kinds of registry entries but none of them works. The icons are displayed only if I set Start in directory of the application shortcut to the directory with the icons but this is not sufficient.

Does anybody know what is wrong ?? Do I have to create some different resource file and if so how to do that ?

Thanks,
Henry Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 02:17:21 CET

Original text of this message