Forms 4.5 and the eurosign...

From: Mau <mau_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:22:52 +0100

[Quoted] I installed and upgraded several databases from 7.3.4.5 to 8.1.7.3. Also I changed the characterset from WE8ISO8859P1 to .... P15 because I want the possibility to use the €-sign. (eurosign). All our Forms4.5 applications (Windowsclients 95/98 and 2000) have field-properties based on "fixedsys" fonts (some on Sans Serife) and we are able to create special characters like é,â, ñ, ç etc... but there's no way to put the € in a field. The fonttype is not able to. Microsoft can not give a solution and I know it's a bit ambigue to post here, but is anyone familiar with this problem and solved it too? I'd be pleased.

Tnx in advance. Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 18:22:52 CET

Original text of this message