Re: Orace Forms 4.5 -> Java Applet

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:46:56 GMT

I would strongly urge you to move your client to Forms 6i. It would make a migration to the web far easier and make sure that your application is supported.

Can it be done in 4.5? I'm not sure that was so long ago. Should you do it in 4.5? No. That long ago dinosaurs roamed the internet.

Daniel Morgan