Re: Oracle Management Server

From: Dean Colter <dean.colter_at_cognos.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:44:07 -0500

Thanks.

[Quoted] Just an FYI I am using Oracle 8.1.6.

I assume from my previous post that the database user account would be abc123. If sysman is the default user for the repository then how do I know [Quoted] what the password is? I can not find the default listed anywhere in the oracle documentation.

Dean Colter