Re: Tools (toad etc!)

From: Patrick McKay <patrickmckay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2002 01:39:14 -0800

If you are mainly involved in development work then using SQLPlus to improve your skills (albeit slower!) is the best option. However, if you want to have DBA functionality then have a look at InternetDBA. You can perform developer tasks, edit data etc with the added advantage of managing your databases via a Web browser.

Good luck in your search.

Pat