Sorry, this was no scam! 4722

From: <pwjnhk_at_futuremillionairesclub.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 17:16:48 -0800

Yes, we totally agree...

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/netbizop.htm -

The earth was not built in 1 day alone and we have no intention of getting you to join Future Millionaires Club in 1 day neither.

What we can do is explain what the club is offering you. Nothing is free but, we would love for it to be - If this information was offered to you for no fee then how valuable would the information be.

We Show You How To Market Your Products -or- Services

If you are an inventor or have an idea for an invention - our techniques will take you from start thru finish, guiding you around all the triumphs that may discourage you and your product or service from succeeding...

If you are an everyday hard working individual - we will show you how to bring out any hidden talent you may not be aware that you have - In so, you may very well design a very sellable product or sevice; such as a book, toy, cleaning product or anything you know the world needs but does not exist.

If you have no imagination - we will introduce you to millions of great products and services that fail because of poor marketing - Our techniques show you how to take control of these products and own them yourself so you can make them sellable - We give you the contracts so everytime the product is sold thu varios distribution channels you will get your guaranteed profit.

Thus bringing in $1000, $5000 or well over $100,000 - You see the secret is no secret in corporate America, just to corporate and everyday working people.

What you should expect from the Future Millionaires Club - Scuff thru all the internet opportunity, trade leads, business opportunities, trash and everyday bull#_at_&* and bring you only what works not what might work.

What we expect from our members - Follow our easy step by step program and don't ask if this or that works. Just do it and watch what happens as your bank account increases and your life suddenly changes.

Thank You,
Michael
inquiry_at_futuremillionairesclub.com
Future Millionaires Club Received on Thu Feb 28 2002 - 02:16:48 CET

Original text of this message