Re: Access shared memory from Forms 6i?

From: Raul Carvalho <rcarvalho_at_clix.pt>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:22:59 -0000

Hi!

I am talking a program written in C/C++, to access shared memory under windows and Unix. This C program also sends / receives packets from a Corba BUS to other apps. The idea is to get a Form to receive an event (either by event or polling) from other apps in the Corba BUS, and also send events to other external apps, all via this C/C++ interface.

Best regards,
Raul