Interruption handling with OCI: How to use signal(SIGINT,...)?

From: sf <s_at_toto.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:09:26 +0100

Hi all,

I want to trap signals like SIGINT in my OCI program but it seems that the OCI library already implements signal handlers: I had to register my function with signal() AFTER doing the connection...

This would not be a big deal but I think OCI internals get confused because in my SIGINT handler function I cleanup all the OCI handles before doing an exit() and this generates a memory fault. When I do not cleanup the OCI I get no memory fault...

Doing an OCIBreak() before the cleanup does not help...

Because of our architecture, I really need to trap signals and I do not want to manage ORA-01013 errors.

Any suggestion?

--
Sebastien FLAESCH (sf_at_4js.com)
Open Database Interface Project Manager