Re: Sharing package data among forms

From: Surfnet <j.r.l.m.batailleVERWIJDER_DIT_at_uva.nl>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:33:26 +0100

Hello Rajesh,
[Quoted] this is from Forms 6i online help, 'share library data':

Forms that have identical libraries attached can share library package data. (For more information, see the data_mode parameter for the CALL_FORM, OPEN_FORM, and NEW_FORM built-ins, under Related Topics above.) The Share Library with Form property enables menus associated with the forms to share the library package data as well.

Take a look at the 'Related topics' in the online help.

Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre