Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:59:04 GMT

Lie to me? That isn't the point.

The point is that my clients are very large companies such as Boeing and AT&T and they are hardly going to be taken to the cleaners by the likes of Larry and Bill: All of these licenses are reviewed by attorneys. And so far none has gotten around a software license. So I doubt you or I will either.

Daniel Morgan