Re: Migrating databases

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:44:59 +0200

Hi,

Oracle provides Migration Workbench that allows migrating Access into Oracle. You can downlosd it at
http://technet.oracle.com/software/tech/migration/workbench/content.html. It is available for Windows and RedHat Linux.

You can also have a look at migration tool at http://www.ispirer.com/products This is command prompt tool that runs on Windows only, but supports migrating Access into Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server and MySQL.

Best regards, Dmitry